Monday 14 April 2014

One Four Four Two O One Four

Time really flies. Even more so when you actually sit down and think about it. A year and a half back, I was still a college student going about life as a college student(duh) and enjoying my hobbies. Spent certain weekends going to ACG events and cosplaying.

Fast forward 613 days(more or less). I've been through small arguments, little disagreements, periods of cold silence. There were happy times too, laughing together times, enjoying each other's company. In that period of time, I graduated from college with a diploma, she graduated from foundation and moved on to a degree course. Six hundred and thirteen days more or less in rough calculations, we've been together. She regularly puts up with my temper issues, my jealousy bouts, my weird moments.

Yeap, she's the one I'm talking about. She's petite, but she doesn't let that stop her. She's just as strong willed as anyone. Enough to put up with my antics at times. I am truly happy to have her by my side.

Ps: Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment