Monday 28 April 2014

They say things we want to

Writing is really a way to take your mind off things. Why? Because you think of what to type out next to each word and then you think whether you used the right words, right grammar or even right vocabulary in that one sentence. Then you check the sentences for typo error. Makes me wonder why I never took up copywriting. Probably cause I only when the mood hits.

Lately my mind keeps remembering this one song. For some reason it's set on auto repeat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm telling you
I softly whisper
Tonight...
Tonight...
You are my angel

Aishiteru yo
Futari wa hitotsu ni
Tonight...
Tonight...
I just say

Wherever you are, I'll always make you smile
Wherever you are, I'm always by your side
Whatever you say, Kimi wo omou kimochi
I promise you forever right now

I don't need a reason
I just want you baby
Alright...
Alright...
Day after day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 Wherever you are by One Ok Rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NouEgC8RtxE

I remember singing this song, and I meant every word. Took me awhile to pick this song because, I don't say forever easily, but when I do, I want it to mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment