Sunday 6 March 2011

~Something I Tried~

HOLA! Konichiwa! Anyung Haseyo! HELLO! 你 好!How are you people ? I'm pretty much fine and energetic at the moment. Healthy as a horse some might say =D (Sorry I'm being hyper super happy now). Why the outburst of happy emotion? No idea, just feeling happy! Is it a crime to be happy? So what have I been doing lately? WELL, as the title suggested, I've tried something new(Well, not really new "new", but yeah, you get the point.) What's this new thingy(toy)? IT'S.......-DRUM ROLL-.....

PAPER CLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Art Pac Paper Clay. Obviously it's already been opened (by me) at the moment this picture was taken.
Yes, that's the one. PAPER CLAY -drools-. What is this paper clay thingy you ask? It's..err...(I would be a meanie educator IF I said go google it..so I'm not going to say it) Let me make things easy =) Well, it's basically clay...made from paper =D (Simple explanation?). You can use it to make lots of things. You can mold it into shapes and stuff, more or less like modeling clay or plasticine. So I had so much fun molding it into something, heh. More pictures now.

Guess what? This is the headless body.

And another headless body =D

I don't know why I snapped this..Headless body butt?
Yea, so that's how it started out. The body first because at that time I wanted to see what would fit as a head..Afraid of making something too big (Big headed small bodied figure?). So after some contemplating I figured it would look like this.

OMG!!! Is that a BUNNY !?? -gasp-
That's with the head, now with the paint and holding something special.

AWWW! Isn't this one cute? =D

I'm...Speechless...

Side view perhaps?
So I completed a bunny *claps enthusiastically* Wheee...My next project is a request from best buddy Jason Lai who wants a panda bear (picture of this one later) and a brown fox pup (or baby fox or kid fox or little fox =D) ANDDDD!!!! Not to forget who taught me..KURO SENSEI!!!! Kuro Mei sensei who taught me some tips and stuff. Thank you thank you.

So, till next post! Sayonara, bye bye, adios people!

No comments:

Post a Comment