Tuesday 15 March 2011

A post~ For my NEW phone~

Hello people! As promised I'm going to brag and flaunt about my new phone today. Hehe, like they said, "If you have it then flaunt it." Same goes for money =D So anyway, a little opening story of how I ended up getting the current phone I'm using. Well, it all began with a Sony Ericsson W580i, I've been using it for 2 years(from 2009 till 2011) and thought it was about time to change, so I bought an Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 in January. I used it for about a month and thought it was a tad too big and chunky. SO, I traded in my Sony Ericsson W580i for a Sony Ericsson W595i. I was content with it at first but I found it just didn't fit my liking. IN the end, I weighed the pro's and con's of the XPERIA and the W595i and opted for the very phone I'm using now~It was love at first sight.

Sony Ericsson AINO U10i!!!!! (Mine is Obsidian Black)

Oh yes, the perfection of a keypad and touchscreen system. That's the phone I'm using now. A little description of this little baby. It has Wi-Fi, which means I can connect to the net anytime anywhere wirelessly, be free, wire-free. Wires. Who needs them? It also comes with Remote Play, which allows you to connect to your Playstation 3 anytime, anywhere =D. There's also the uber 8.1 megapixels camera WITH flash. The main reason I came to deciding this phone was for me was the the choices I had to make. Most phones in the market now is either touchscreen or keypad. Hardly any offering the options the AINO did for me.

It was a choice of either a touchscreen or a keypad phone. CHOICES. So, Alice made hers in Wonderland, and Neo in his virtual reality of Matrix. Maybe mine wasn't as exciting. But hey, it's hard. So, let's do away with choices. A keypad and a touchscreen. Both of them. I get the best of both worlds with the AINO. A keypad for typing messages and a touchscreen for entertainment needs. Convenient eh? The touchscreen equates to my entertainment HQ. Slide and the keypads there for everything else. Simple. If only life was such.

So now, pictures =D

Ah, the box that held my little baby =)
Yes, touchscreen and keypad and the uber camera
Quite thin quite light. Fits right into the pockets.
Ah~ The best. Docking charger and also media entertainment stand
The entertainment HQ. The one that was "love at first sight" for me.
YES, your eyes do not deceive you. It is the 8.1 megapixels camera with the flash
The "insides" of my phone. Battery and such.


 
SO here's to my new phone! Cheers~ I know I wasted my money on getting the W595i and in the end selling it of with the XPERIA. But oh well, if you have the money, just show it off =D (kidding kidding) Of course you'll look for something you want to last you for a long long time =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment