Tuesday 8 March 2011

Digging Up Past Things

Hello to the wide wide WORLD! I've been making much of my time lately. Well, for once I'm finally cleaning my room and setting it back to what it once was before the SPM exams. Heh, believe me, it was a TOTAL mess. Proof? Look at this picture.

Looked like a hurricane just passed through OTL
Yeah, that was how it looked like for a while before I cleaned it up a little before I left for Club Med. Mind you, that little wasn't much..Just the bed and floor(Yes, so I can finally sleep on a proper bed.) Before that, al through SPM month, I was sleeping on the floor or the sofa or putting a sleeping mat on the floor and sleeping on that. That just proves how much the SPM examinations mean to me (<Yea right). But there are things that I would never find again if I didn't clean my room, thus, the post title. What did I find ? MY WHOLE SET OF POSTERS!! The ones I painted myself. WOW...

Oh my god... I thought I lost them all. Some of them were unearthed from the deep recesses of my computer's hard disk though =D.

THEREFORE! The conclusion of my tiny activity? Cleaning up does pay, finding lost trophies and such..ah great memories. Oh well, that's all for now. Till later then, GOOD BYE world =D

No comments:

Post a Comment