Sunday 4 March 2012

Hustle Bustle!

Well, been a pretty busy week for me lately. I wonder, is everyone as busy? I'm sure most of you are cause, I'm sure as 100% am. What have I been up to though, let's just say, the word "COLLEGE" is busy enough.

Seems like just yesterday I was enjoying high school. With no worries of whether I completed my homework or not. Those good old days. In a blink of an eye, homework has turned into assignments and I must say, they have a way of latching on to you and not let go...just like leeches. (and for the record, I.Don't.Like.Leeches)

In a way, I do love what I'm studying, the part where I feel distressed and hateful would probably be the process. When the finished work comes out though, I forget about how many sleepless nights I've gone through...and the torture to get things done. *holy light shines and holy background song plays*

Yeeeaaapp, THAT feeling. Epic yes, but i'm sure most of you have that experience too. So anyway, here's some  drawings/scribbles/doodles I've managed to do with my busy schedule. Enjoy~




Yup, that's pretty much what I came up with. 

Cheers and hopefully, I get a new post up soon!

P.S.: What have I been doing...?? Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment