Sunday 18 September 2011

It's come to a realization~

Well, hello people. It's been a few weeks since my last post. To wrap things up.
THE last and FINAL piece to the communication THING.
=>> Well, since now you start talking, people should be just as willing to reply. The simplest thing to remember would be....Everyone has CRAP to talk about. It's not just about you, or me, or them. Just crap a random HI and the whole ball starts rolling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now...for what I feel should be stated...I won't be logging into Facebook for awhile...There's no reason to it. It's just that I feel it's time I set my priorities right and also..it's time for me to get to know my true friends...There really isn't much to say about this. When the time comes...Yeah..those who are true friends to me..they will know how and where to look for me. I don't want to be stuck in the past anymore and neither do I want to be held back by the present. There really isn't a point is there in that charade..? I guess my blog is going to be my hangout place. Oh...one more thing...I'm disabling the CBOX...there's a reason why we have the comment option below every post.


Cheers and chiaoz~
Till next

No comments:

Post a Comment