Sunday 25 September 2011

There's a reason for things to be~

Well, hello once again readers, blog hoppers and strangers. Are you having a good day? ;D
Hehehe, just being random there. Well, as of late...I seem to have been thinking a lot..and by a lot, I really mean a LOT. Like, when, is the economy going to heal, when is Earth going to end, when is it that people will finally achieve world peace, when will I die, what have been doing up till now, what have I actually contributed, what have I achieved so far????
In the end, I actually realize....Those are really big questions....and the answer is really none of my business for GOD knows when it'll actually happen. I might already be 6-Feet underground. But oh well....enough of this yapping.

I know that most of you question things. Yes...I can see you trying to disagree..well, fact is.. I don't do too. Realizing that, I find it funny....and I now know that there's a reason things happen. Even if yes, there may be some people setting it up, it just has to be. I don't know about you but for me, I believe there are eyes up there that watches us and guides us. We may perceive disasters and bad luck but things happen, and where the old goes, the new comes....That's my logic. I know I don't really make mush sense to any of you....

But, well it takes special kinds of people to understand me....

P.s: I disabled the CBOX cause the comment link below this post is there for a reason. And I'm also coming up with a plan for a story blog. Stay Tuned~


Chiaoz~
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment