Thursday 29 September 2011

Another Day, Another Sardine Pack.

So much for public transportation. Yesterday was the worst nightmare (cut that, I've had worst) one of the worst days of my life. The KTM seriously is not a transport for the faint of hearts. With unpredictable timing, long waits, bad air conditioning system and not to forget, the sardine packed-ness and also the pushing and yelling. There's also the problem with gropers and pick pockets. Now, you see why I say it is not for the weak of hearts.
 Not to mention the occasional BREAKDOWNS in the middle of nowhere while you're on it. I would advice you against taking the KTM if you have other means of transport. For me, I guess I had no other choice. The jam packed-ness will really surprise you. Sometimes, I actually wonder....How many can one of the KTM COACHES hold....Should really do a survey test.

No comments:

Post a Comment