Friday 29 March 2013

Of memories and how they eat us

Three months into the new year. Everyone getting used to 2013? I am. It's like every other year. So yeah, semester break is....kinda laid back. I'm just reading novels and reading more novels and doing some doodles. Nothing much to do (none that I can come up with that is). 

Back to the main title. When I'm bored I sometimes tend to think. Have you ever felt the overwhelming flow of memories that happens when you keep on thinking and remembering? Yeah, some reason I've been thinking and going down memory lane. Good or bad memories, don't ask. That's how I came up with this doodle a long while back...which was a four parter of what I was thinking. Oh well, here you go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding on to what I think is safe
I was afraid
If I was wrong
Am I brave enough to let you in?
What is it that you see in me?
Without me on your mind
You could have lived a different life

[~01~]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I..hate going down memory lane. Nuff' said.

P.S: Emo...maybe, maybe not.

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment