Wednesday 13 April 2011

A post on PAPERCLAY!

Well, hello hello everybody! How's everyone been doing lately? I hope everything's good, because...I'm feeling GREAT!! Why?? Hmmm....I wonder...I think...I'm high...(must have had too much alcohol...)
Haha, just messing with you. Actually, I'm happy because I just finished my second venture into paperclay. What is paperclay you ask? Well....It's basically clay..Yes,clay. Made out of paper. Hence, the name, PaperClay. Here, take a look see. ~

Yep, THAT'S PaperClay.
 Well, you can purchase it from any stationary shop if I am not mistaken. I got mine from CzipLee Stationary Shop. I did a post on a PaperClay before this. Might want to check that out.

So, what did I do with my new pack of PaperClay?? I made a set of Teru Teru Bozu out of it!! =D
Yay !! *clap clap* I'm going to post some pictures up ~





That's just some of them that I made. Oh gosh, I'm amazed by my own creativity. *sobs* I'm so proud of myself..haha. Well, I have more pictures on my facebook page. Check it out if you have the time.

Ok, so I think that's all for today's post. PaperClay~ ROX !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers~
Vincent

2 comments:

  1. hello, I am looking for paper clay to make Perry door gift for my nephew's birthday. Might I ask which Czip Lee you went to get this paper clay. Usually I buy paper clay at ArtFriend Gardens, but it would be great if there's paper clay in Kajang Czip Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Kajang Cziplee. Located beside Metro Kajang. It's at the back around where they sell aerosol paints and acrylic paints. Hope this helps. Me being a Kajang boy :D

      Delete