Friday 7 June 2013

Not dead...yet

Wow. Been like two months since I last posted? I think. Can't even keep track of that anymore. First off, college. Tough semester. Portfolio exhibition and whatnot. Stuck doing work for my portfolio. Doesn't help that I have to head to college for a simple consultation and that's it. I spend one and a half hour travelling to college, for a consultation that's like one hour or so and then head back. Feels like wasted time and money. This semester...has got to end. Here's a part of my work. It was for Gatsby. No not the movie Gatsby.



Part of my portfolio. Tadaaaaaa~

That's that. Oh! I went to Legoland. It was....nostalgic. All my childhood memories.



Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Squeal. 
*SQUEALLLLLLSSSSSS* 
Oh my childhood. I still remember building stuff from blocks. Pretending to be some medieval soldier, dragon rider, underwater explorer, race car driver, space cadet....you name it. Lego was a big part of my childhood. All those lovely memories that I was once innocent (not that I'm not now). Truly a worth it trip. More on Legoland soon =)

Cheers~
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment