Thursday 19 July 2012

The Story That Should BE


Hello everyone and everything. I'm back again. Why? I don't know myself. Maybe it's because I'm just sitting here and suddenly thought of maybe..procrastinating a little...rest a bit, get off them assignments...or maybe I was just bored. But here's a story for you people!

HAPPY READING!


Once upon a time, there was a beautiful duckling that was so beautiful nobody wanted to be friends with her. The reason? They thought she was a fake duckling. So the poor duckling search far and wide for a way to rectify this problem. Lo and Behold! She found...the ROASTER! So she went in and sat for an hour. After an hour, she came out roasted and she was served to a family. Everyone ate and they were happy. The duck? She was happy everyone was happy and also she was roasted black so she couldn't care less. Everyone lived happily ever after. The End.


AND SO

Concludes my post today. I shall now take my leave.

Cheers~
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment