Tuesday 22 November 2011

And again we say, HELLO...!?

So much for the "Harimau Muda" and "Garuda Muda". I can't seem to get the significance of that. For those of you get what I'm saying, good for you. For those of you who don't, well, it's about the recent SEA Games. Totally biased. They make so much HOO-HA for a football game, what of the synchro swim? I pretty much prefer watching the swimming race. They got more gold medals. 

On another note, seriously people, what's so fun about watching 14 people, chasing a ball from one end of the field to the other and vice versa? Maybe it's just me but, I never really liked football due to *ahem* school Physical Education. Away with that! Anyway, I'd just say congratz for getting that ball into the goal and achieving gold, good for you.

So that's all for now,
Cheers~
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment