Monday 2 January 2012

A New Year ~ A New Step

Helllllooooooo EVERYBODY! The year 2011 has just passed and it felt just like yesterday...wait...whaaa? Oh right, yesterday WAS 2011....(silly me). 
Yeap, my body calendar still insists on staying in 2011 and I don't blame it. Why? Here goes~

The year 2011 was a very long milestone for me. It marked a lot of accomplishments for me such as:
- My first part time work experience (at a holiday resort-ish place)
- Graduating from high school
- Enrolling in college
- Having made the most awesome friends like every year (not surprising)
- Tried out the hectic working lifestyle (doing two part time jobs while studying)
- First time cosplaying
- Earned my first and second 1000 ringgit with my own blood sweat and tears.

AND lots and lots and lots and lots more things that made this year a memorable year to me just like many previous years. 

2011 A year to remember
2012 A year to behold

~ Time Awaits No One, Make the most out of it~

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment