Thursday 3 July 2014

Decisions, decisions

The week has been tough. Work has been fun, but tough at times. It's to be expected since, this would be my final month working in this company as their Graphic Designer. No, I did not get fired. In fact, three sort of good news came in the form of emails. Which brings me to the point of the title. Decisions.
Offer letters/ credit transfer application results came in. Swinburne, KBU, and INTI. After about a month of waiting. I guess, good things come to those who wait?

Now all that's left is for me to decide on which offer to accept.

Decisions, decisions indeed. While rushing all the final artworks to get them done by middle of July so that I can leave work in peace to further my studies. It's only early July, but it seems like August is gonna be a busy month for me.

Cheers~

Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment